Cactus Love – Instagram Edition
Oh Friday, it feels like it’s been forever since we last met! I’ve been laid up all week after my cruise with an Upper Respiratory Infection and Laryngitis (what up old smoker lady voice), but that’s not going to stop me from enjoying my favorite day of the week! If you follow me on Instagram (Pretty Little Cactus) then you know how much I love sharing goodies that I’ve tried or spotted. I’ve been crushing hard on all things cactus related, for obvious reasons, and I wanted to share my latest finds!
- Hunt Collective Ltd: State Sign Holders – I’ve been stalking the Hunt Collective LTD. Instagram feed on the regular, this guy is so talented! I’ve got my eye on a few things in his shop and I can’t wait to order my Florida sign to hang on my back porch with a new succulent in it.
- Luna Beehive: Felt Cactus Magnets – I’m not sure how I stumbled upon this adorable IG account, but I do know that I instantly went “OMFG THIS IS ADORABLE!” and went to her Etsy shop as fast as my little fingers could type. She makes the sweetest little magnets and pillows, they are so cheerful!
- Small Wild: Cactus Ring Totems – Oh ceramics, an art that has always alluded me. What this artsy gal does with clay and glaze astounds me and I am determined to get my hands on as many pieces from her as possible! She creates the coolest mini animal necklaces and totems, and posts them in exclusive batches each Sunday in her shop. I’ve been lurking on her website for weeks waiting for more cactus goodies. I’m patiently waiting and biding my time…
- Sacred Elements: Agave Notebook – I’ve fan girled this account for a while now, and when I checked out her Red Bubble shop it was love at first sight! I’m a sucker for natural photography, so when I saw the iPhone cases and notebooks, I just had to get a few. I get compliments on my phone case all the time! I got the Tough Case and it’s tried and tested. I basically can’t hold anything like an adult, so I drop my iPhone almost daily but it’s still kicking!
- Florida Cactus Inc: Succulent Nursery – Oh Florida Cactus Inc, how I love thee. The hours I’ve spent walking through the greenhouses, drenched from the Florida sun and not giving an eff. This family owned greenhouse was a lucky find, and it’s only 30 minutes outside of Orlando! They have several huge greenhouses filled with cacti and succulents of almost every variety. They don’t have an actual website, but based on the thousands of orders they receive each year, I’m guessing they do great phone order business. I once went there and saw them packing up over 2,000 Lithops for an out of state order! You can read more about them and my first visit here.
Well friends, I am off to go enjoy my Friday with family and friends. It’s actually my THIRTIETH BIRTHDAY so I took the day off and plan to stuff my face with waffles, play with my kids, and relax
in my potting studio on my patio with a few cold ones. Cheers to the weekend!