Only 9 more sleeps until Christmas!
Ah Gift Guides…the bulk of my google history in December. I love them, mostly because I find all sorts of fun things that I normally wouldn’t have thought of. When I put together my gift list for Michael this year, all of these things were on it. I love all things pretty, and I tend to gift my girlfriends with that in mind.
1. 52 Lists Journal: I am hooked on this journal, and now that I’m almost finished with my 2016 version (found here) I cannot wait to start this one on January 1! They’re not limited by years, I just chose to do one in 2016 and the other one in 2017.
2. Lighthearted Candle: I switched to only natural wax candles this year (soy, coconut, etc) and I’m loving all of the fun candles that Anthropologie sells. This one stuck out to me in particular because it’s lovely, and the glass can be reused once it’s finished!
3. Write Drunk Pencils: If you follow me on Instagram (@elle.at.home) you may have seen my post about these. I love a fun literary theme, and these made the top of my stocking-stuffer list! They have a bunch of fun sayings and so many other pretty things to browse through.
4. Bring Me Wine Socks: I mean, who doesn’t need these socks?? Super cute, super useful, super affordable. All of the wins!
5. Let’s Do This Notepad: Are you a list maker? I am…lists for all of the things, plus lists for my lists! You get the picture. I adore all of Rifle Paper Co’s products, but I love the list pads in particular. Plus, the flagship store is local and right down the street from me! You can’t beat getting to meet Anna Rifle in her very own design studio!
6. Garance Doré Book: I have been a fan girl of Garance Doré for YEARS. As a matter of fact, I have many of her prints in my bathroom! This book was a fun read; filled with tips, designer gems, and beauty. It makes a great coffee table edition!
7. Gold Flask: I tend to gravitate towards anything gold or rose gold, and this pretty little flask caught my eye! Don’t get me wrong, I don’t pack this baby in my purse for work drinks. But it’s fun to have in case you’re heading to a get together and aren’t sure if they stock your favorite gin (mine is St. Augustine Distillery gin, shop local!) and you need to doctor up your club soda with lime!
I mainly put this together because it’s so much fun, but I do hope you liked my picks. I’d love to hear what’s on your wishlist this year! Any future Gift Guide requests? Leave me a comment and let me know!