Oh my LAWD, I love LUSH. Have you ever been? It’s a bath and body products store where everything is homemade using all natural ingredients. We’re talking bath bombs and bubble bath, body scrubs and shower gel, AND TIGERS AND BEARS OH MY!!! All of the pretty bath things that people like me lose our marbles over!
My love affair with LUSH started a few years ago when my kids kept requesting bubble bath over and over and it really messed with Laila’s sensitive skin. Carson also broke into hives after putting Laila’s Bath and Body Works shower gel straight on his body…think Blue Man Group style body paint. It was a mess. After googling “All natural bubble bath recipes” I came across LUSH! I feel the need to state that this is NOT a sponsored post. I simply love to share products testimonials for items that I’ve become passionate about.
- Angels on Bare Skin: This facial cleanser is very different from the liquid ones I typically use. It’s made with lavender, ground almonds, and all sorts of skin softening ingredients. You just take a little bit, create a paste with some water, and use on your face! The scent is heavenly, and my skin is so soft after I use this. This was one of the first products I tried after reading the rave reviews, and I’ll never stop using it!
- BIG Shampoo: GAME CHANGER. My hair has never felt as soft as it does after I use this shampoo. It’s made with sea salt, coconut oil, citrus juices, and more. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way so this tub lasts me quite a while! I was so weirded out by the salt aspect, but after trying a sample (LUSH readily gives out samples of every one of their products!) I was amazed at the results. I have very thick hair, but I would imagine that people with thin or fine hair would really see an improvement in volume after using this!
- Toothy Tabs: These are so much fun! Basically you crunch one tab in your teeth and it starts fizzing. Wet your toothbrush and brush like normal! These are made with all sorts of essential oils like Neroli, Spearmint, Frankincense, and more! I have these in my purse at all times in a little pencil case with my floss and toothbrush to use after lunch, or after drinking coffee to prevent enamel staining. They’re also perfect for traveling, which I do about once a month.
- Brazened Honey Mask: Face masks are probably my favorite skincare product of all time. That’s right! I have over a dozen at any given time and I do one almost every night. This mask has kaolin clay, ground almonds, and all sorts of skin-helping oils. I use this mask to rejuvenate and soften my skin with the help of honey, ground ginger root, and lime oil. It’s so nice to use right before bed because it has the most relaxing scent. I just love honey for skincare!
- R&B Hair Moisturizer: I’m going to make a bold statement and say that this is my absolute favorite LUSH product. My hair has always been super thick, coarse, wavy, frizzy, and just plain unruly. After using this product, I’m so happy with how healthy my hair has become. Like every product in this list, it smells phenomenal (Orange Blossom and Jasmine) and is made with the best ingredients. I use this on freshly washed hair, from mid shaft to my ends. If you have dry scalp issues you can also use on your scalp! A little goes a long way, so a large tub can last a year.
- Bath Bombs and Bubble Bars: Our bath time favorites!!! I can’t say enough about these. My kids are obsessed with them, they all smell so good, and the crazy colors are so much fun! I even buy some for myself, but I have to keep them separate from the kids’ stash or they’ll use them all up. I highly recommend these, especially if your kids are not huge fans of bath time.
- Don’t Look at Me Mask: This is a great mask to use in the morning, and I typically use this on Sundays when I’m doing a hair mask. It’s an exhilarating mask made with lemon juice, kaolin clay, and ground rice. The ground rice exfoliates while the lemon juice helps to brighten the skin. Because these masks are kept in the fridge, they really wake up your skin first thing in the morning! Bonus: putting them on cold tightens your pores! Think reverse of a steam facial.
- Yuzu and Cocoa Body Wash: Uuuggghhhh this body wash smells amazing. I used up the small bottle I bought in a week and went right back and bought the biggest bottle they sell. I can’t even describe the smell, although it’s basically orange and chocolate. The best part about this body wash is that I can use it on my children’s sensitive skin every single day with no irritation from perfumes or dyes, and no drying of their skin! Just call me obsessed.
- Kinky Hot Oil Treatment: I recently bought this to try and it was pretty fun to make! You mix it with hot water until it’s the consistency of a thick conditioner, and leave it on dry hair. Then you simply rinse out of your hair and wash like normal! It’s a reverse treatment system (compared to shampoo then conditioner) and washing with BIG Shampoo after left me with such soft and shiny hair that I thought I was imagining things. Again, my hair is NOT typically soft or shiny without the use of heat and a ton of product, so I’m a true believer in these hair treatments.
Hope you enjoyed the recommendations! Let me know if you try any of these, or if you swear by a LUSH product that I haven’t mentioned. Oh, and obviously I posted this on Saturday, but hey – I thought about it on Friday, so that count’s as a Friday Find right? 🙂 Happy Weekend friends, and thanks for reading!