Ordering your Essential Oils Starter Kit
I’ll admit it. When I was younger, I totally laughed at the crunchy girls and their all natural products. Salt lamps, essential oils, organic soap for goodness sake?! And now I have ALL OF THE THINGS! Once I became a mother, I really started paying attention to carcinogens, toxins, and really what we’re putting in and on our bodies in general. Enter Young Living. I heard about essential oils over the years and I even bought a few bottles on Amazon once – I know, I would never do that now that I know about quality control and different purity levels of oils. But when I researched Young Living and their Seed to Seal process that you can read about here, I was so happy to go with a company who puts every ounce of heart and soul that they have into their products and customers. I still believe in modern medicine and know that it definitely has a place and time for use. For me personally, I choose to put as much of my efforts into using a natural approach for most things that ail us, and I’ve been so happy with the results.
- Thieves- Immune Support, smells like THE HOLIDAYS!
- Lavender- Sleep, Skin, Bug Bites, ALL OF THE THINGS support.
- Peppermint- Use this to freshen breath, in your water to support gut health, helps with tummy illness, perky and uplifting.
- Lemon- Use to clean, in water to help detox the systems, smells amazing!
- Panaway- Mix with coconut oil and massage on sore muscles.
- RC- Respiratory Support, was the only thing that helped my daughter Laila through pneumonia. A MUST!
- DiGize- For allllll of the tummy problems. Miracle worker FO SHO.
- Stress Away- Smells like vacation and serenity, and relaxes me in a pinch.
- Frankincense- Skin support, spiritually uplifting when used with intention, immunity support when taken internally.
- Copaiba- Wonderful skin astringent, acts as a magnifier to all other oils. It makes their properties more potent!
- Purification- For all of the bad smells, a must for kitchens, bathrooms, and those stinky gym bags.
In our family, we have seen success using essential oils as support for sleep, stress, home purification, air fragrance and room sprays, natural perfumes, supporting healthy immune systems, booboos, snoring, seasonal stuffiness, weight management, bug bites, household cleaning/cooking and a whole slew of other things. I love knowing that there is nothing more natural and that they don’t come with horrible side effects and long term dangers like many other toxic options that are sold in stores. You can use them to make creams and sprays (hand purifying sprays, bug sprays, sleep sprays, ouch creams, stress creams… you name it) which make them just as convenient as using what we were already using. You can find some DIY recipes here.
Any suggestions made on this blog are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please do not stop.