Who loves fun planters? THIS GIRL.
I typically shop online for my planters. Mostly for ease of browsing, but also because I can never get my life together enough to carve out a few hours to go drool over planters in person! I love a good terracotta pot for my outside gardens, but there is something so refreshing about colorful or mid-century modern planters inside. I’m really feeling geometric designs as well, they’re so fun!
A few other things that I’m loving this week
- I saw the movie Kubo and the Two Strings with one of my girlfriends this week and it was a beautiful movie! I love animated movies in general, and Kubo was really edgy and cool.
- PUMPKIN IS BACK!!!! My favorite time of year is Autumn, I start to really get antsy in July just waiting for summer to go away. Bye girl, I’m ready for PSLs, cinnamon sticks, and chunky knit sweaters. Currently working on a Fall Bucket List…coming soon!
- Speaking of Autumn, I’m really feeling these flats! I adore suede all of the things, and I really like the ballerina vibe that I’m getting from these.
- I’m so late to the game, I know…have you heard of Warby Parker? It’s a trendy subscription eyeglasses/sunglasses site that allows you to try the frames at home for free before you have your glasses made. I’m loving the Simone frame!
- Blood Orange anything! I had a Blood Orange Mojito and Cheesecake Factory recently and I’ve been obsessing over it ever since. I found this recipe on Pinterest and I plan to try it tonight!
This weekend we have some fun things planned for a change now that I’m done traveling for the most part. Michael, the kids, and I are going to a casting call for real Scottish-American families to film a Disneyland Paris commercial in Orlando, how fun is that?! I’ve never cared about show business, but the opportunity kind of fell in my lap so I figured “why not”? It would be a cool experience and major fun for the kids to boot. What are your plans this weekend? Hopefully something involving an icy cold beverage and putting your feet up. Cheers friends, happy Friday!